Moving to our firm

Want us to be your Accountant?

If you don’t currently have an advisor it’s easy, all we need is the last three years of your tax return to start the process of becoming your CPA.

If you already have a CPA or a professional advisor all you have to do is to fill out this letter and send it to your prior accountant:


Dear [accountant’s name]

Re: [Business Name & Individuals Names]

After careful consideration, [I/we] have decided to utilize the services of a different accountant to undertake all our accounting and taxation work.

[I/We] have asked Tamiyasu, Smith, Horn and Braun to act as [my/our] accountants and professional advisors.

[I/We] authorize you, as [my/our] former accountants and professional advisors, to provide them with any information they require.

[I/We] thank you in advance for your prompt assistance in dealing with their request.

[I/We] would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for all for the assistance you have provided over the past years and wish you all the best for the future.

Yours sincerely